Monday, October 20, 2014

Project 24/52: Urban Jungle Crocheted Slouchy Beanie


I have lots of projects I really need to blog about...so I'm working on that!

Theoretically, this hat is awesome. It's basic yet interesting. Fundamentally, however, it's too long. Maybe I went on for too long, but when you first put this thing on you look like one of the guards in front of Buckingham Palace. So there's that. It is a slouchy hat, though, so it does its job in that department...but it's still really long.

I used basic Red Heart yarn but it feels nice, so that's a plus, and the hardest part of it all was picking up the stitches for the body of the hat, and that wasn't even all that hard. So basically it was worth it, and I will definitely be making it again, but it's not the perfect hat.

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment