Sunday, August 31, 2014

Self Portrait (35/52)


This is about the position I was in tonight while on FaceTime with my family. It was the first time the five of us were "together" since we left two weeks ago! Clearly I am not on FaceTime in this picture, but posed for how I looked when I called my older sister Jenna after the FaceTime to ask her questions about paperwork because, yes, I am going to be working at the Chick-fil-A here in Chicago! I'll start sometime in the next week, so it will be fun to learn how another store works, especially such a unique location!

Today I walked with a group to The Moody Church. We went to the regular service and then the college Bible study. Am I really in college? After lunch in the SDR (student dining room...obvs), I watched August Rush with my friend Ally, who is on the same floor as me, while showing her how to finish off her first knit hat in the round. Then we had a Wal-Mart trip and walked to Papa John's to pick up dinner. We ate in my room while watching Listen to Your Heart, so now my room smells like pizza. No complaints from me, though.

It's time for bed now since tomorrow I have a lot of Old Testament summarizing to do, but if you're interested in a little bit reading, check out my friend Ally's blog post from tonight!

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment