Monday, August 25, 2014

First Day of Classes

237/365

Today I had my first few college classes! It's weird because, at my high school, they purposely made our schedules so that it would prepare for college, in that we had the same four classes for the entire semester, and each class was about an hour and a half long. Here, four of my classes last 50 minutes, while the other one is 110 minutes. I'm thankful my high school was set up that way because now these 50 minute classes just fly by.

I only had two of my five classes today (both of which I feel pretty good about) which meant I spent a majority of the day twiddling my thumbs (not really...I also waited in a long line for my UPASS, then had to go back later because it wasn't working, and talked about whether or not soulmates are a real thing at the bro/sis dinner table).

Moody is a unique place. Tonight there was a prayer on our dorm about spiders. I love it.

Eventually I'll get comfortable enough to take my camera out more often, but for a while, as I get settled in, it pretty much stays on it's shelf and doesn't get much use. *shrug* In this picture you can see how I have my strand of Christmas lights - only half of which work - sprawled out on my floor, and my blinds all the way up, which is how they stay all night long.

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment