Sunday, August 24, 2014

Self Portrait (34/52)


A few days in the dorm and this has already become a regular spot for me. I'm sure a lot of things will change as classes start up (tomorrow! ah!), but I hope this is still the spot I sit in while reading my Bible in the mornings. It's also the spot I sit in when I'm ready to do something social, which works out quite well.

Classes start tomorrow and I'm nervous, but getting less so as it gets closer, which is awesome! If I get to bed soon, which I'm practically ready for as it is, I just may be able to wake up early enough tomorrow to go to breakfast for the first time! Crazy concept, I know. I'm not a breakfast person, but I figure an appearance once or twice a week would be a good idea so I can utilize that meal plan I'm paying for! (;

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment