Saturday, August 09, 2014

Escape from the Chaos

221/365

The chaos of my mind, that is. I have 6.5 library books to finish before I say "Adios!" to my family next Wednesday. That's only 11 days!! Oi.

I finished packing my first box tonight, I think. I'm taking a variety of fiction and non-fiction books, as well as some DVDs and all my yarn. I think my biggest fear is overpacking, but I think I'll be ok...maybe. I'm definitely seeing some movies and more decluttering in my future.

I'm also beginning to regret not taking a day off this next week. I work every day until I leave. I have, like, five things to attend this week. I'm not as stressed as I should be, but I'm getting there. It will all work out, obviously, but getting to that point is a little terrifying, to say the least.

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment