Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Move-In Day

232/365

Well, the day has finally come! Move-in day! It has been an incredible long day, and I am completely exhausted and ready to sleep, but this is my check-in to the world that, yes, I am alive and yes, I am moved in. It is extremely surreal and saying goodbye to my family was the hardest thing ever (for both parties), but I'm confident it will only get easier as the years go on. Moody did a great job soothing the minds of parents that their children are safe here. Dr. Nyquist (the Moody President) has such a great way of speaking, and I am looking forward to hearing more as the years go on. I feel more pressure than ever, but I'll expand on that another time. I have lots of feels right now that I would love to share, but very little time left before I fall asleep.

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment