Saturday, August 16, 2014

In Memory Of

My Great Aunt Jeanne, me, and my Papa on August 3, 2014.

On Thursday, August 14, 2014, my great aunt Jeanne passed away, six months after her 76th birthday. You can read her full obituary here.

We traveled out to Jacksonville/Tyler as soon as I got off work Friday, then came back today. We are so thankful we had just been down there the first weekend of August, which is when I got this picture with my Aunt Jeanne and Papa.

While the circumstances were far from ideal, it brought a lot of family together. I was able to have multiple conversations with my grandpa, Papa, that I will cherish forever.

It's been a little crazy since we got home eight or so hours ago, unpacking from the short trip to east Texas then repacking for the trip to Chicago, which starts in the morning.

<3

- rl

No comments:

Post a Comment