Monday, September 22, 2014

The Best Purchase Ever

Recognize this picture? I stole it from my blog post the other day. (: 
265/365

Last week I finally upgraded my phone. I had my iPhone 4S for (almost) three years. It was time to move on for a myriad of reasons, so I went to the AT&T store. I hate spending money, but I am hoping this iPhone 5S will last me three years as well. I got the 32GB, which will be a huge difference from my previous 16GB.

So of course I needed a case to protect it! I'm not one of those who are huge into a big, bulky case to protect my phone, because the design is a huge reason I love iPhones. That being said, I would prefer a "big" case on my phone most of the time, then the ability to take the case off and sigh at the protected body of the phone itself. I'm a little dramatic, I know.

ANYWAY, I ordered this case. I've seen a similar case to this online, so I didn't come up with the pun myself...but I did make it mine. I searched online for a screencap from the show that showed him somewhat frustrated and with enough space above his head for the text...and this is what I got. I love it. I originally wanted multiple pictures for different fandoms, then decided that would just be way too much work, so I settled for adding a fandom name - superwholock - which stands for SUPERnatural, Doctor WHO, and SherLOCK. Again, not a thing I came up with, but I used it.

I love my case and am excited for the conversations it will start.

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment