Sunday, September 14, 2014

Self Portrait (37/52)


Another self-portrait that makes it look like I spend all my time at my desk, when really the truth is far from it. Right now is really the only time I've spent at my desk, seeing as how I went to church, did some price checking between Walmart and Walgreen's, sat in bed watching One Tree Hill and trying to find a new project to start, went to dinner with some floor sisters, dropped off dinner for Ally at work, watched Frozen with a few more floor sisters, then worked in the library while Ally worked there. A busy, but good, day. I wasn't in the best mood at lunch, but some time to myself then out with others has helped it. Now I just finished putting together my schedule for this week and, wow, I should go to bed.

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment