Wednesday, September 10, 2014

WIP Wednesday


I made the mistake of not measuring how long I had gotten on my shrug last week, but just from eyeballing it, it seems that I did make a little bit of progress. I didn't work on it much this last week, the only time I can recall being when we watched The Sandlot as a bro/sis event on Friday.

I also started a different project this weekend: a flower garland! I'm trying to decorate the walls of my dorm a little bit so I figured this would be a fun way to add some art. I think I'm about halfway through the length I would need, but I'm loving it! I already want to make Christmas garlands to hang from the ceiling in our hall...

And I got no reading done. No biggie. I think I'll take it with me to read before work and during my break, but we'll see.

- rl

No comments:

Post a Comment