Saturday, September 20, 2014

Farmer's Market + One Month Down

Leslie and Marika! Pretty fantastic floor sisters! 
263/365

Today we went to the farmer's market up on Division. I had so much fun! I didn't buy any thing, although I was really tempted to get some flowers or fruit or something! We had fun daydreaming about how nice it would be to actually live in the city (like, full time) and come there on Saturdays to get fresh ingredients for dinners with friends you had coming up that week, as well as flowers for your table. We're decently simple girls. (;

It was nice, too, because we were only gone for an hour or so. We didn't stay for too long because I had to get back for work, which occupied most of my day. It was funny, though, because on the elevator ride down, in my uniform heading to work, there was another girl in there that works right past CFA and we both had work at noon so we were booking it to our destinations together and chatting a little.

I love Moody. I can't believe it's only been a month since I moved in. It feels like so much longer, in the positive way! It's getting difficult, yes, but it's worth it. I cannot imagine being anywhere else. I'm beginning to miss people (family, friends, DOG) but this is where I'm at, PLUS it helps that I'll have two separate visits from people in the month of October, so I'm pretty stoked for those. I'm already making a list for the places I want to take my parents when they come. Mom, this is one of those places. (:

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment