Sunday, September 28, 2014

Self Portrait (39/52)


Today was such a blast. The highlight of it, besides the fact that today is my room's birthday (9/28 in 928), was playing ultimate frisbee on the beach at night. It was so fantastic. Running in the sand is hard, but worth it. I'm not the most competitive person, but I'm doing my best and having fun. Plus a few of us got in the water (only to the knees for me, all the way in for others) which felt awesome. Also, who knew sand could be so cold?!

This next week will be weird, but awesome. Especially since the end of the week means MY PARENTS ARE HERE. I can't wait to see them! If you could, please pray for my mommy who hurt her back the other day and would really like to feel well during their trip!

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment