Thursday, September 25, 2014

How I Stay A Little Sane

268/365

This calendar is fantastic. I found a template online, then I edit it each week to make it specific to what I have going on. I attempt to write in what I want to do with my free time, etc. I like being able to actually see how my week looks. Today was exciting because my second class was cancelled, which means I've been able to get a few things done. Obviously I'll probably never have a set way that I get things done, but I'm trying to get my habits in now.

I'm not sure what made any sense. I'm a little off my game this week. I just ordered some yarn for a few custom orders, though, so I'm kinda stoked for that...

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment