Friday, September 05, 2014

Getting Out

248/365

Today has been long, but excellent. I went to breakfast, had two classes, sat in the lounge after climbing ten flights of stairs (never again! because the second elevator is fixed now!), had lunch, did poorly on a test I thought I'd do well on, relaxed a little, went to my PCM (Practical Christian Ministry aka served food at a homeless shelter), joined the bro/sis event to watch The Sandlot in Sweeting (a building on campus), then a group of us from the bro/sis went out!

We walked to Grant Park, a little through Millennium (they were closing once we finally got there), ate Subway, then took the el back. It was so nice to step off the brown line, walk a block, and be on campus. On our way to the park we passed right by where some filming was going on. When we asked they said it was for Chicago P.D., so that was kinda cool. But now it's getting quiet outside my window, so I guess everyone in the plaza is going to bed. Good thing, too, because I should probably head that way, seeing as I have a decent amount of homework I should get ahead on tomorrow.

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment