Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Routine

266/365

I kinda love routines. Not as much as some people, but a little bit. If you've known me for a little while, or followed this blog, then you know how much I like my nightly routine: a banana (not pictured...I was hungry), Rice Chex, and milk. I even brought this specific cup from home that I always liked using!

Don't be deceived into thinking my night has been all relaxing, though. I had a narrative due at midnight that I was so not in to, which means, with the help of some dear friends on the floor, I started over on the three-page paper an hour before it was due. It was stressful. But it's done now! And I'm heading to bed!

First, though, can I just say how much I enjoyed talking to my mom tonight? After I got back to dinner she texted me about one of the books I won in a giveaway arriving, then we ended up talking on the phone for 40 minutes. It was always pretty common for my mom and I to talk on the phone while she drove home for work each day, so it was nice to chat with her again. Only 1.5 weeks until I see them again!!

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment