Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Project 20/52: Summer Floral Garland


I cannot believe I'm just now finishing another project for my 52 challenge! I've really been slacking in comparison to how I thought I would do, but that's life. I did spend a month on one project that still isn't halfway yet, and that's ok.

Anyway, my walls were looking bare, so I decided to use a large skein of cotton I had bought this summer and make a garland! I'm in love with it. I think I officially love making garlands. I'm already making plans to see about making loads of them for our hall once Christmas rolls around. Not this particular one, of course, but just different varieties that I came across while searching for the perfect one for my dorm. I'm sure I don't have it styled exactly right, but I don't particularly care about that. It's up and it inspires me to keep the fiber fun up, so it's doing its job.

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment