Saturday, November 29, 2014

2014 Goals Update: November

333/365

Only month left in 2014! As most goal setters, I am so ready for next year. Ally and I bought Passion Planners for each other, and I'm so excited for it to arrive so I can organize my year. Already thinking about all the changes I'll make in blogging next year!

This morning Ally, Marika, Leslie, & I trekked to Chick-fil-A for breakfast, then to Ohio & Michigan to see Mockingjay: Part One! I found $7 tickets online and now Ally wants to go every weekend. Um, we'll see about that. It was great, though! The movie as well as the reclining leather seats. Oh, yes.

1: one self portrait (per week)
Success! 
week forty-four | week forty-five | week forty-six | week forty-seven | week forty-eight

2: compose photos (every day)
Nope. I know I missed one day for sure, made up for it, and probably missed another. Whatevs. 360 of 365 days would be fine with me.
305 | 307 | 308 | 312 | 313 | 315 | 317 | 318 | 319 | 322 | 323 | 325 | 326 | 328 | 329 | 331 | 332 - which is at the top of this post | 334

3: read the Bible (every day)
Nope. I binge read it while working on my Old Testament paper...

4: journal (daily)
Nope. Definitely not even a priority even more.

5: blog (daily)
Nope! These last few days are being posted early-December. I'm still writing the posts, obviously, but it's a bit less authentic when it's not the actual day.

6: walk
A little bit! I can't think of any time I did a ton of walking, but it's the city so you definitely do more walking than when at home.

7: bike
Nope.

8: 52 projects
Heh. It's Christmas project time. Not even sure I finished any projects this month. I do have a few projects I've finished this year that I haven't blogged about and there's no guarantee they will ever be blogged. Shrug.

9: 52 books
I finished another book this month! For the first time, I forgot to do a monthly reading post, but I only finished one book, so I can just toss it in with next month's post.

10: experiment with photography
Oops. That didn't really happen this month. Boo! I'm so bummed to realize this.

11: make six new meals for the family
A little difficult 900 miles away...

12: learn to play the keyboard
Nope.

13: at least one photo book
Not yet!

14: travel
Once again, it's just about exploring the city.

- rl

Previous 2014 Goals Posts:
Original List
January Update
February Update
March Update
April Update
May Update
June Update
July Update
August Update
September Update
October Update

No comments:

Post a Comment