Sunday, November 23, 2014

Self Portrait (47/52)


Tonight we had our bro/sis Thanksgiving feast!

I was in the kitchen for a few hours this afternoon working on my contribution (funfetti cookies!) and spent the time chatting with girls on the floor. We all headed over around six and were greeted after getting out of the elevators by our bros! We took the food we had brought into their lounge then went back to join the little photobooth area they had set up.

We had tons of fun playing the opposite of Charades (one person leaves the room while everyone else decides on a motion, the person comes back and has to guess it: hilarious), ate, then heard an epic tale by a few bros. Crazy!

Most everyone got all dressed up for the occasion, some bros even in partial suits (not sure the technical term for that...but ya know). Laura did my hair, pictured above. Epic, right? She rebraided my hair after I showered tonight so hopefully it will be a pretty wavy after she fixes it up tomorrow.

College ain't too shabby.

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment