Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Making a Mess

323/365

Tonight I got off work a little early, then joined the girls on my floor in decorating our lounge for Christmas! It's a little early for my tastes (I'm a day-after-Thanksgiving! kind of girl), but it was still so much fun to get together. It's not done yet because we have a (fake) tree coming this weekend.

I'm so excited!! I FaceTimed with my parents when I got back to my room and we booked my plane tickets home! Only four more weeks! I can't wait! So many exclamation points!

Now I'm chowing on my nighttime snack and watching (more) House Hunters. It's on Netflix and I watched way too much today. Leslie is crashing on my floor tonight because she's going to wake up really early to work on homework and setting her alarm loud in here won't bother me like it would other people..like her roommate!

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment