Friday, November 07, 2014

Slow Progress

311/365

Within the next ten days I have five things due, which is probably the most I've had due at one time since starting college. It's not a lot, I know that, but I'm in a program which has kind of forced us to take it slow at first so we were able to adjust, but the semester is coming to a close (5.5 weeks!!) so things are due.

I worked five days this week, but only three next week, so while I didn't get much homework done this week I will be forced to next week. That's probably when I'll be able to focus best, however, so it will work out fine.

We had a movie night tonight, complete with snacks and The Other Woman. It was pretty great. I think we're all feeling a little lighter now. I don't work until later tomorrow, so I'll really tackle it all then. For now, though, I'm going to attempt to sleep so I can wake up at a decent hour!

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment