Saturday, November 22, 2014

Friendsgiving Shopping

326/265

This afternoon Ally and I went grocery shopping in the city!

We weren't 100% positive of where the grocery stores were that we wanted to go to, but we figured it out! We did get a little bit of a workout, though. Thankfully it was actually nice out today, aka like 45F. We were able to borrow a fancy grocery rolling cart contraption from a girl on our floor, which made the walk back pretty easy. However, walking through the aisles of Jewel-Osco was such a pain. Why are the aisles so small?! Anyhow, we were able to store most of it in my room, so we only had to put the rolls in the community freezer. So excited! I won't be doing much cooking, but I plan on sitting in there to be of assistance to my friends who are cooking!

Also, that is not wine or any sort of alcohol you see in the first picture, but sparkling cider! I saw it and mentioned how funny it would look to have that, so we grabbed a couple bottles! We're so fancy. (;

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment