Friday, November 21, 2014

Cherry Coke + Crochet

325/365

Only 40 days left of 2014?! How is that even possible?

Today I've been sipping on this bottle of Cherry Coke from class the other day. Our professor had us going on a scavenger hunt, and it wrapped up with us getting a drink (put on his account) and meeting him to discuss. Pretty sweet. I'm thankful for the professors I've had so far + the fact that the north seems to be into Cherry Coke as much as I am!

Tonight I had to tear out at least five rows of my current crochet project because my count was off. Marika and I watched The Hunger Games, and hope to rewatch Catching Fire before making time for Mockingjay: Part 1 at some point soon. I worked on my crochet while she worked on hers, which involved learning some new things for both of us. She was able to get the hang of it, though, which is awesome!

Now I've got some counting to do to get this project sorted out before I go to bed. I absolutely cannot sleep knowing it's all messed up.

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment