Monday, November 03, 2014

Turning Up the Heat

307/365

Things are starting to heat up now. Not all academically speaking, either. Yes there are deadlines, most of which seem way too soon because I'm having trouble just starting, but also with relationships. I have a group of friends here at school, ones that I love dearly, and as we each have our own stresses and worries it rubs off on the others. It's a whole thing to deal with, and not necessarily negatively. I'm not complaining about it, I'm just learning how to deal with it. Worrying about things is a no no, and I'm trying to apply that mindset to life. I'm only human, though.

And the heat is physically coming on now. The last few days I have been able to feel the heat on in my room and it has been wonderful. So cozy!!

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment