Friday, November 15, 2013

What I've Been Up To This Week

Reading before I go into work. 
Not regretting having a ham and cheese croissant from Paradise Bakery every now and then.
Reading after work and while waiting to be picked up.
Trying to remember to eat more pears. 
Enjoying the environment at work. One of my managers/friend put random condiments in my bag when I went on break. 
Sacrificing the slippers I love so this boy can be happy.

What's up in your world?

- rl

(p.s. Getting my own laptop = finally getting pictures off my phone = finally having space on my phone for the first time in forever = finally taking pictures with my iPhone again = the first time I've had iPhone photos on my blog! All others are taken with my Canon Rebel T3i, and the rest will be, unless specified. All photos in this post were taken with my iPhone 4S.)

No comments:

Post a Comment