Wednesday, November 06, 2013

2 Months with Sam


How has it only been two months since I got this little guy? It feels like three months - at least. I don't think he's looking too good. So far I had only watered him by spraying him with a spray bottle, so maybe he needs more water than that? Maybe it's just a plant and I shouldn't dedicate a whole blog post each month on him? Nah, I think I'll stick with that. 

Sam, I need to water you more this month. I'm sorry. I don't know how plants - much less succulents - work. 

Also, it's been really gloomy lately, which makes for grainy pictures. I mean, I could just take the ISO to down from 3200, but the shutter speed has to be fast because it's hard to take this photos without shaking. *sigh* Shooting manual is a tad difficult sometimes.

- rl

(p.s. You can view last month's YouTube playlist here. Looking back on October, I guess you could say I didn't listen to a lot of music. I did, of course save the video where Benedict Cumberbatch uses my name as part of how he remembered how to spell his last name. BRB I'm squealing. Aside from my fangirling, I am looking for new music to listen to, so suggestions are greatly appreciated.)

No comments:

Post a Comment