Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Fall Foliage: Part II

My mom really wanted me to get a picture of the trees on this street. But since I only have an 18-55mm lens, it doesn't zoom quite that far. If it did, I could have gotten an awesome shot of those pretty trees and the church in the background.

So I lied a little. Not that it really matters, but this was not posted the day after part I, like I said it would be. Seriously, though, who cares?

Anyway, so these pictures were taken at out behind where my mom used to work. As we walked around she told me about how they used to come out here and have their prayer time. It was so beautiful. I wish we could have spent another 30 minutes there, just so I could compose each shot carefully. Alas, we had to head home so dinner could be ready in time.

It was a really nice couple of hours. I enjoyed our time together, mommy. So glad we have similar interests like this. (:

- rl

No comments:

Post a Comment