Sunday, July 27, 2014

Self Portrait (30/52) + YEAR ONE!!


That's right, today marks one year since I started this blog! You can view the first post here and my previous blog here. Wow. A lot has happened in one year, hasn't it? Expect a post with my feelings about the last year soon.

In this week's self portrait (30!! The year is flying by!!) I'm working on putting away some of the shirts that made the cut. I went through all my shirts this afternoon, putting them into different piles. Some will go with me to school, some will be set aside for a quilt one day, and some I don't know what to do with yet. There are a decent amount I'm putting straight into another pile to get rid of, but you better believe I took a picture of each one before I did that. I'm all about the nostalgia, obviously.

I'm getting excited, y'all. It has become a thing for each of us in the Facebook group to share a bit about ourselves, and I'm really enjoying reading through them all. Such a diverse group, Moody Bible Institute! The infographic on this page is fascinating to me. Three weeks from now we'll be somewhere between Dallas and Chicago and I am so.stoked.

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment