Wednesday, July 16, 2014

OCD Tendencies + WIP Wednesday??

197/365

There is a slight possibility that I am slightly OCD. I will never say I'm totally OCD, because that's just not true, but I've got a certain way I like things done, like the following:
- receipts go into the cute folder thing I bought at Target a few months ago (shown above)
- certain things (iPhone, iPad, my really beat up work shoes, etc) have to go in the same place each night, because how else would I find these things in the morning?
- the format of the heading in my journal has to be consistent each day, obviously
- everything has to be in its right spot on the counters when I open at work each day

Are these OCD tendencies, or just common sense things? I'd like to believe the latter, but the way other people do things makes me believe they're the former.

Oh, and a little fun fact: this is my 250th blog post! Woohoo!

-----

Ok, so I hit publish on this post, then realized it's Wednesday? "Who cares, Rachel?" I DO. Wednesday is when I post my current work in progress!! It's midnight!! I can't take those pictures at this hour!! Welp. I'm not going to attempt them now, because this post is already done. So. What did I work on this week? If you take a peek at last week's post, just imagine that cross stitch with no progress, and the hat completed like this one, minus the tassels. I feel better now. Except for the fact that I posted the wrong thing on one of my most consistent blog features. *face palm*

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment