Saturday, July 26, 2014

A Few Thoughts on the Oddity of Time

207/365

"The day is ending; it's not coming back." - Just One Day by Gayle Forman

I'm really in love with that quote from the book I'm currently reading. I can't think of any right now, but there are tons of quotes about time, etc. and it's a thing I think about a decent amount. Today was the only July 26, 2014 that there ever will be...that's crazy!! Or maybe I'm crazy. I'm not sure anymore. I keep staying up way too late, completely on accident.

On the other hand, look at that crochet! Is that awesome looking or what?! I keep going back and forth on whether or not I'll be able to finish this thing before I move in!

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment