Friday, July 11, 2014

Getting Organized

192/365

Today I finally - FINALLY!! - worked on organizing my books a little bit. I knew I really did need to get a move on organizing/decluttering my room, but it was affirmed when my mom was in my room this morning and said the same thing. So I started with my books. There are so many I want to get rid of, but not before I read them for one last time. I've been searching (a little bit) for a bookcase, but haven't found one in my price range yet (which is $0-15). Instead I just stacked a lot of books.

Can you believe it's only, like, 39.5 days until I move into my dorm? Oh, man, I am so stoked. There is still a ton to do, but I'm slowly but surely checking things off the list they provide. I definitely plan on doing a post soon answering questions/concerns I hear a lot, so you've got that to look forward to. Other than that, I haven't been doing much besides reading. It's going to be a totally different pace once I get to Moody, so that will be fun to adjust to. However, I would like to think that I'm pretty good at dealing with new situations.

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment