Saturday, July 27, 2013

Take Two.

Photo taken at Dallas Theological Seminary last month.

Well, I have come to the decision to start blogging again. (Previous blog here.) I took a little hiatus, during which I graduated high school & got a fancy new camera. I'll let you guess which was more exciting to me.

Reasons I'm Starting A New Blog Instead Of Continuing With The Old One:
1. New camera = better quality pictures = wider columns. Sure I could have expanded the columns on the old blog, but then the pictures wouldn't fill the columns & I have a little bit of OCD.
2. I wanted a new URL. I wanted it to match my social media accounts. Mismatching handles is too confusing for people.
3. Um, because I can? YOLO?

So there you have it. I'm blogging again. Fun stuff!
-rl

No comments:

Post a Comment