Thursday, December 11, 2014

Proving a Point

345/365

Tonight I attempted to prove to Ally and Laura that I do know how to cook by making dinner for them after they got off work. I'm not sure my plan worked, but we all ate and it was good. It was more of a "wing it" meal because there was no recipe, just common sense items.

Nearly four months of college cafeteria food has me more than ready for homecooked meals. I already sent a list of things I've been thinking of to my mom a few days ago. I'm so ready to be home! I'm also really excited to fly solo. I was talking to a girl on the floor today and she said how much she has found she really enjoys flying on her own. I told my mom the other night that I'll finally feel like an adult when I fly on my own. Slightly unrelated, I really hope I can get a window seat!!

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment