Thursday, December 04, 2014

13 Days

338/365

My suitcases arrived! I've been debating buying these since mid-summer, and I finally did it. I was going to need these to get home, because the few suitcases I brought with me are falling apart and my dad said they're better off in the trash. So, these were ordered. There was a little drama with finding it after it had been delivered, because it somehow didn't get all my information so the campus post office didn't know who the large, heavy box belonged to. That's me!

Anyhow, they're here, they're wonderful, they're bright, and at least one of them will join me on my journey to Tejas in 13 days!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The In-N-Out that had just started being built when I left opened today, so I am excited to get home and eat some burger!

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment