Monday, December 08, 2014

Best Mail Day Ever

342/365

Today's mail had two epic packages! I got the yarn I ordered online a few weeks ago, and now I have a lot of knitting to do between now and Christmas.

The best package, however, was from my mommy! She sent it a week ago and it was supposed to arrive on Thursday for it to be a full 12 days between then and finals, but it didn't make it until today. Truly such a sweet gift. They're all cute little puns, which I think were put together by her and the little sister. I definitely cried a little bit when I opened it. My mother is so good at being purposeful about things, and in this instance it has me feeling very loved between now and the plane ride home!

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment