Thursday, April 23, 2015

See You Soon

(photo by Ally, flowers from her boss)

I wish I was more productive. It's something I work on every day, but it is not a natural thing for me like it may be for others. Blogging relates to that because if I was able to be more productive, I could have actually blogged this semester! Instead, though, I'm left with regret for not blogging, which makes me feel ridiculous in the grand scheme of things, but it matters to me.

Pictured above are some of the beautiful and relaxing things in my life from this last month. Not that everything in my life is beautiful and relaxing, but there are highlight moments for sure! I desire to get back into sharing these moments that do exist by blogging about them. At the same time, I want to blog about the ugly and stressful things too. However, I cannot do either of these things if I don't blog in the first place. To those that encourage me to blog more, I hear you! Maybe it was blogging every day last year, but I'm just now feeling the excitement to blog again. I really  miss Work-in-Progress Wednesdays, especially, so maybe I can get back into that. I guess you could say I just want to share my thoughts in general, though. That is one of my favorite things to do on here. I enjoy writing with the thought in mind that I'm just writing to a friend.

Maybe I truly will get back into these things soon. Maybe I can actually start writing out blog idea posts for the week and putting them into action. Maybe I won't start any of these until my summer starts in three weeks (!!!!). Either way, I'll write to you soon, friends.

(:
- rl

p.s. - Can I just say how thankful I am for a roommate who encourages me in my dreams and even has similar ones? It's too wonderful to have a best friend to discuss the things that excite me about the near future. (: (:

No comments:

Post a Comment