Tuesday, April 28, 2015

(Kind-of) A Knitting Update

(photo taken on my iPhone 5S and edited with VSCOcam, just for fun)

This is my knitting drawer at the moment. A little crazy, right? There are three complete projects, one almost-complete project, one work-in-progress, several balls of yarn for future projects, and my other knitting notions. It's not as disorganized as it sounds, but just about. I'll be home in two and a half weeks (!!!!!!) which is when I plan on updating the 15+ (I KNOW.) projects I have that are all kinds of crazy on Ravelry. That will take several hours, but it will so be worth it.

There have been a lot of thoughts floating in my head lately about knitting and crocheting. I can't wait to get organized and start making some really cool stuff this summer. I don't have any specific plans, except maybe to try some complicated stuff and save the simpler things for the school year.

In other news, THREE BLOG POSTS IN ONE WEEK. It's a miracle! Let's see if I can keep this up, and even increase it!

- rl

No comments:

Post a Comment