Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Getting Caught Up

337/365

In my dorm, I have a full length mirror. Sure, it's great for looking at your outfit, but I am recently loving keeping a running list of things to do. From the time I got out of class to now when I'm writing this (three hours) I have gotten a lot done, including catching up on five days of blogging (SO BEHIND. I KNOW.), general room cleaning, and thinking I should prepare all these shopping bags for being made into plarn. Also, catching up on my Watch Later list on YouTube. It's my favorite way to have something playing while I get dressed, etc. I love Booktubers, but can't watch them all for an hour each night.

ANYWAY it feels so great to have two classes done! Or, almost done. I thought my speech class was done after I did my final speech, but it turns out we have a take home test this week. Whatevs. I will survive. Only two weeks until I go home, though!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment