Sunday, September 07, 2014

Self Portrait (36/52)


Same place I took my self portrait as last week, but this I did spend time doing this today...so it's not irrelevant. I went to church, had lunch, got a little organized, ran an errand, celebrated Christmas, started sewing up my backpack, and went to open hall (the only time the opposite gender is allowed on the floor) for our brother floor. We played a game and marveled at how much larger their rooms are than ours. Now it's 9pm, but I didn't get enough homework done this week so Cassidy and I are headed out soon to go visit Ally in the library, so I figured I should get this done so I can crash once we get back. Aaaaand I haven't had dinner yet, aside from some ramen a bro made. College!

- rl

(p.s. this is part of my 14 goals for 2014. You can view all my goals here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment