Monday, February 10, 2014

Impulse Shopping


I'm not much of an impulse shopper. I think I've got it down to figure that I only buy impulsively when I think I won't be able to find something again, or at least not at that price. Enter in this yarn. I went into JoAnn's today to get another skein for a project, when I saw that a lot of the yarn was on sale! Now, I'm always very cautious of sales. Especially at Kohl's. Don't even get me started on Kohl's. Anyhow, a lot of yarn was shown as either 25% off or at $2.79, so of course I had to pick up another skein of SOMETHING just for fun. I knew I wanted it to be at least 200 yards, pretty, and not just acrylic. This skein is 197 yards, gorgeous, and 80% acrylic, 20% wool. Awesome. So I got it, and I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet, but I'm glad I picked it up. I suppose this is the beginning of a fiber life: buy ALL the yarn.

- rl

No comments:

Post a Comment